Saturday, October 22, 2005

Cross Roads

I have been thinking a lot about cross roads as of late. You take one path and you end up some where and you take another path and you end up some where else. I took the path of leaving Martin Marietta who ran the Orange County Data Center at the time and started to work for State Farm. I left Martin Marietta out of anger as my supervisor left the position and they had another supervisor from another shift give me my review and he knew nothing about me. It was two months late and this is when I started to look for work else where. Because of the job that I started about 5 years later I was in Bakersfield because this is where State Farm moved us. If I had just stayed at Martin Marietta I would still be in Orange County but that is life. Like they always say hindsight is 20/20. One of the many reasons why I hate State Farm. Now I am working for the county but would love to make the move back to Orange County and hope to some day. Never move for a job. I found this out the hard way and wish that I had thought of this sooner but never did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home