Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am glad the Olympics are over

I for one am so glad the Olympics are over and I can get back to my regular shows. All the Olympics show is that some sports are still judged by corrupt judges. Some of the sports are about the time or who comes in first so those I appreciate as no judging of those events. Skating is still an issue from last Olympics. They give high scores to those that do not deserve them or give out medals to those that did not earn them for one reason or another. They gave the Chinese couple the Gold Medal even though they did not deserve it. Why give a gold medal to a couple just because they have never gotten it and will be retiring. I also do not agree with giving the Canadian lady the Bronze. I am sorry her mother passed away but she did not skate well enough to deserve the bronze metal. I also was not thrilled with the Canadian hockey team. I am hoping that in 4 years they get beat so badly that they do not even get the bronze metal. It might be wrong to think this way but I do not like how they acted after they won. To bad they could not have been stripped of the metals. Oh well back to my regular shows that I enjoy so much more then having to put up with the Olympics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home