Monday, September 26, 2011

Unhappy decisions

After seeing interviews done with the author of happy accidents and how things just worked out for her I think about decisions that I made in life that later turned out to be very unhappy decisions. The first one was when I was in Orange County and guess I decided to go back to Apple Valley to go to school and got a job instead before moving back. I left a great job that they planned on hiring me full time for but did not stay. I got a job later on at the Orange County Data Center after going to school. It was a nice job but was told by a fellow student about another job that had a pool table and had concerts once a week for employees. I had just gotten the other job and did not feel that it was right to leave. I now wonder if I should have left any ways. The people were great at the County but did not make much money and left there out of anger and then got a job at State Farm which lead me to where I am today. For me my life has been bad decisions and I would love to have happy accidents but that will never happen as I will just die where I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob Lovegreen said...

Peace to you my friend. :)

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home