Sunday, October 02, 2011

Making life long bad decisions

I was listening to a sermon called The Twelve Gifts from Unity Church of Bakersfield. In the message he said that some times because we are in a hurry we make decisions that will have a life long impact. I know I have made a few decision like this and they have had very bad consequences. One was when my supervisor went to a different department and they had some one else give me my review that did not know me. It was 6 months late and by then I had enough. I made a decision that has cost me to this day. Another is a relationship that I was in. I thought we were supposed to be together so I thought I would help but only made things worse. Now I will not date again as I have had enough of relationships. The fun of wanting things so bad that you screw up the rest of your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home